The Ramadan Reflections Series
May Allah increase us and have mercy on us during this blessed month of Ramadan! During this special month of Ramadan, the Lamppost Education Initiative will be featuring an array of scholars in a special series entitled “Ramadan Reflections”. This series will be LIVE on our Lamppost Education Initiative’s FACEBOOK page and include daily sessions throughout most of the month of Ramadan. Our live sessions will begin with Shaykh Abdul-Karim Yahya on the Fiqh of Ramadan. Beginning at 6:30 EST.
Our first session is this exclusive recording of Imam Fode Drame entitled “The Significance and Benefits of Fasting in Ramadan”
- Here is a tentative schedule of our upcoming sessions:
- Shaykh Rami Nsour-“Love of God”-“6/6/2017
- Imam Mikaeel Smith-“Controlling the Tongue”-6/7/2017
- Ustadha Faatimah Knight-“Overcoming Anger and Envy” 6/9/2017
- Ustadha Zaynab Ansari-“Miserliness and the Love of Wealth”-6/10/2017
- Ustadha Ieasha Prime-“The Love of Status”-6/11/2017
- Ustadh Abu Sakina Giovanni-“Object Proliferation & Materialism”-6/12/2017
More sessions are scheduled! The times for these sessions will normally be LIVE around 12 Noon EST. Sessions will be approximately 15-20min with longer weekend sessions. Sessions will be recorded and available either here on the website or on our Lamppost facebook page. Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get updates on these sessions. Here are some of the previous sessions we have recorded:
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf and Dr. Abdullah Ali- “Food-A Balanced Approach”
Shaykh Khalil Abdur-Rashid -“The Impact of Lying”
Ustadha Zaynab Ansari- “The Dangers of Social Media”
The Lamppost Education Initiative is conducting a special fundraising effort during this month of Ramadan! We need your support!